for each appication, there’s a menu item named “About xxxx" on the menu.
this script state how the setup the about box(dialog) by using Xcode
- open the Info.plist file created by Xcode, it’s a xml format file, there are lots of tags “<key>" in the file.
- the key CFBundleGetInfoString is the statement that’s shown at the buttom of the “About box"
- the key CFBundleIconFile is the icon that’s shown on the About box
- the key CFBoundleVersion is the version shown on the About box
- you has to add an .icon file into your project, and then open the dialog by select the item in Xcode’s menu Project/Edit Active Target <your target >, select the Properties tag, then drag the icon file to the into rectangle in the dialog after “Icon File"